Yesterday, I took some time to sit down and actually start thinking of a direction for the blog. I wrote down some post ideas and got a better grasp on what exactly I want to accomplish with this blog. Granted, I’m still unsure, but at least I feel like I’m not wandering blind :)
Based upon the requirements of both my senior project and my independent study, I’ve come up with a list of topics. Let me know what you think and as always, I’m open to suggestions :)
- Green Marketing
- Social Media
- New PR practices
- Changing Face of Journalism
- What is a reporter? (pro vs. “civilian”)
- Internet laws/controls (eg: the FTC blogger regulation effective 12/1)
- Starting up your own blog
- College newspapers
- What to measure in social media
- What to measure in blogging
- The overall experience of working on my senior project
- Must-read books in PR, Advertising, and Marketing
What do you think of these post ideas?
What would you like for me to write about?